13 April 2013
8:30am to 4:30pm
DOC Visitor Centre – Theatre
Morning Tea / Light Lunch / Afternoon Tea provided
- Department of Conservation – Clubs 20 Yr Lease Renewal, Community Services /Sewage Scheme / Recycling, Fees information, Eruption Detection System/ Lahar Warning, Long term managemet plans for TNP and Club input. Meet the new DOC Staff from the Whakapapa office
- RMCA Discussion on Future of Iwakau Village – What happens in the next 25 years?
- Ruapehu District Council – Updates on Visit Ruapehu program & other council activities.
Speakers include The Mayor & Chief Executive
- The Lines Company – Why are our lines costs so high – What cn we do to lower these costs?
Speakers include Board Member, Acting Chief Executive & Chief Engineer.
- RAL – Past/Present/Future – New lifts at Whakapapa – where are we up to and what can the clubs do to help.
- RMCA Insurance Scheme – New Scheme Manager & Building Inspections
- RMCA General Business – Grocery Room, Digital TV Reception,
- Please e-mail if you are attending – Please include your club name.