This section contains information to help RMCA Member club committees manage their clubs.
The committee of each club has a number of compliance topics to cover off each year as well as a number of on-going topics to address.
The clubs are covered by a number of Jurisdictions with which they must comply:
Regional Government – Horizon’s Regional Council
Local Council – Ruapehu District Council
Department of Conservation – DOC
A Partial Check List for your committee:
- File annual Return with the Companies Office – Incorporated Societies
- IQP Inspections for your lodge building.
- Annual fire evacuation practice.
- Compliance with DOC building requirements and the terms of your licence to occupy the site.
- Compliance with National Building Codes & standards
- Building Insurance & Building valuations.
- Health & Safety audits & compliance.